Please read until the end 🤙
(Does not fit KRAKEN system plate)
WING FOIL shims plate - 3D printed - MADE IN FRANCE
- The "+" shims increase your longitudinal board pitch : you will be more "nose up", the nose will be higher when sailing.
- The "-" shims reduce your longitudial board pitch : you will be more "nose down", the nose will be lower when sailing.
- For symetrical plates, shims can be used in either way so there is NO DIFFERENCE between "-" or "+" shims.
- The shim plate has a certain thickness (about 7mm for 1.5° wedges), remember to check the size of your original screws (are they long enough?). Check the item "4 screws M8X40 / M6x40" in the store if you need.
- Place the smooth side of the shim on the hull side of the board - the 3D printing traces on the up side might leaves marks on your board otherwise.
- Please be carefull with the storage in your vehicule during hot seasons, max temp supported by the 3D printed plastic is 60°C.